The information in this section is written by qualified and experienced professionals and is up-to-date. This section is useful for those wanting to read around the subject. The articles answer many of the questions we regularly receive from parents.
If you are looking to appoint a professional please visit the Family Separation Support Hub.
The Hub contains free information and guidance, details of parenting courses and other resources with links to leading, solution-focussed professionals from a broad range of different disciplines.
You may also find our Useful Links section helpful.
- > What Does It Mean If The Judge Orders A Section 7 Report?
- > Working With A McKenzie Friend On Your Family Law Case
- > Is My Ex Allowed To Change My Child’s Surname?
- > What Do I Do When I Receive Non-Molestation Order From The Family Court?
- > How Do I Prepare A Statement To Enforce A Child Arrangement Order?
- > My Ex Is A Narcissist – Do You Have Any Tips For Dealing With This Personality Type?
- > What Are The Alternatives To Going To Court?
- > What Does It Mean to ‘Instruct’ A Solicitor?
- > How Can I Buy The Best Bits Of A Lawyer?
- > I Have Never Been To A Contact Centre Before.
Do you need to talk to a family law professional?
Please visit the Family Separation Support Hub where you will find free information and guidance, details of parenting courses and other resources with links to leading, solution-focussed professionals from a broad range of different disciplines....Read More >