The information in this section is written by qualified and experienced professionals and is up-to-date. This section is useful for those wanting to read around the subject. The articles answer many of the questions we regularly receive from parents.
‘Google research is not equal to expert legal advice’ Hasan Hadi
You may also find our Useful Links section helpful.
- > I Am Separated And Need to Prepare A New Will – 10 Things To Think About
- > What Is The Law Relating To The Unmarried/Cohabiting Family?
- > My Partner Owns The House But I Have Done All The Improvements And Upkeep. Where Do I Stand?
- > We Have Children And We Are Separating. Do I Need Legal Advice?
- > I Have Been Asked To Prepare A Statement – Top Tips
- > How Do I Change My Child’s Surnames After Separation/Divorce?
- > We Are Not Married. Does This Mean Mum Gets The Children?
- > Is Arbitration Right For Me?
- > How Do I Deal With An Abusive Partner At Court?
- > I Have Been Accused Of Sexual Abuse