The information in this section is written by qualified and experienced professionals and is up-to-date. This section is useful for those wanting to read around the subject. The articles answer many of the questions we regularly receive from parents.
‘Google research is not equal to expert legal advice’ Hasan Hadi
You may also find our Useful Links section helpful.
- > How Do I Prepare A Statement To Enforce A Child Arrangement Order?
- > My Ex Is A Narcissist – Do You Have Any Tips For Dealing With This Personality Type?
- > COVID19: What Are The Alternatives To Going To Court?
- > COVID19: How Are The Courts Functioning?
- > COVID19: How Will The Covid -19 Crisis Affect International Relocation Of Children?
- > What Does It Mean to ‘Instruct’ A Solicitor?
- > How Can I Buy The Best Bits Of A Lawyer?
- > I Have Never Been To A Contact Centre Before.
- > Can The Media Share Details Of My Family Court Hearing?
- > What Is The Law In Scotland?