The information in this section is written by qualified and experienced professionals and is up-to-date. This section is useful for those wanting to read around the subject.
If you can’t find what you are looking for please use the search bar above or get in touch with us.
- > How Much Will A Barrister Cost?
- > Can I Change My Barrister?
- > What Paperwork Would My Barrister Want To See?
- > What A Barrister Doesn’t Do.
- > I Am Thinking Of Appointing A Barrister. How Do I Choose One?
- > Can I Ask The Court To Insist Driving Is Shared Between Me And My Ex?
- > I Haven’t Seen My Daughter For Over 3 Years, Where Do I Start?
- > The Children’s Social Worker Does Not Believe My Children Are In Danger Living With Mum
- > My Husband Is Having An Affair And Wants To Divorce. What Are My Options?
- > Are Arrangements Made In Mediation Legally Binding?