We need security the security of knowing we are safe, have a roof over our head, and enough food and resources for the future. When we know this we can then channel all of our energies info feeling healthy and happy. Discussing your housing options (along with finance) from the very start will help to smooth the transition into life post-divorce.

Dr Anghard Rudkin Child Clinical Psychologist at the University of Southampton.

All the articles written in this section are written by experienced professionals many of them experts in their field.

Please note: Questions relating to individual tenancies are always best addressed at a local level through a local solicitor, your Local Authority or Citizens Advice Bureau.

You may also find our Useful Links useful.

Do you need information on housing options for single parents?

Gingerbread have a very useful information section on their website....

Read More >