The information in this section is written by qualified and experienced professionals and is up-to-date. This section is useful for those wanting to read around the subject.
If you can’t find what you are looking for please use the search bar above or get in touch with us.
- > Control And Choices – A Mediator’s Perspective
- > Transforming Conversations – A Mediator’s Perspective
- > My Ex-Partner Is Sort Of Abusive. Is It Right To Expect Me To Go To Mediation?
- > Who Are National Family Mediation?
- > What Preparation Should I Do Before My First Mediation Session?
- > How Should I Prepare For My MIAM?
- > Can I Refuse To Go To Mediation?
- > Mediation: Not Being In The Same Room As Your Ex
- > Preparing For Mediation
- > What Is A MIAM?