Family Courts FAQ's
The information in this section has been written by qualified and experienced professionals.
You may also find the Government website very useful for more information and copies of forms that you may need to complete. You can find that here.
- > What ‘no fault’ divorce means and how it is different from how things were before?
- > Has My Child Been Kidnapped?
- > What Do I Do When I Receive Non-Molestation Order From The Family Court?
- > How Do I Prepare A Statement To Enforce A Child Arrangement Order?
- > Can I Use Texts, Facebook, And Instagram Posts As Evidence In Family Courts?
- > Drug & Alcohol Tests – What Do You Need To Be Aware Of
- > It Has Been Suggested I Get A Prohibited Steps Order. What Is That?
- > Representing Yourself In Court
- > I Have Been Asked To Prepare A Statement – Top Tips
- > How Does The Court Deal With Parental Alienation?
Do you need to talk to a family law professional?
Our Family Law Panel has experienced and qualified solicitor and mediators all who offer a range of pricing options. You can find out more here......Read More >