The information in this section has been written by qualified and experienced professionals.
If you are looking to find out more about what professional might work best for you and your situation please visit the Family Separation Support Hub. Here you will find free information and guidance, details of parenting courses and other resources with links to leading, solution-focussed professionals from a broad range of different disciplines.
You may also find the Government website very useful for more information and copies of forms that you may need to complete. You can find that here.
- > What ‘no fault’ divorce means and how it is different from how things were before?
- > Has My Child Been Kidnapped?
- > What Do I Do When I Receive Non-Molestation Order From The Family Court?
- > How Do I Prepare A Statement To Enforce A Child Arrangement Order?
- > Can I Use Texts, Facebook, And Instagram Posts As Evidence In Family Courts?
- > Drug & Alcohol Tests – What Do You Need To Be Aware Of
- > It Has Been Suggested I Get A Prohibited Steps Order. What Is That?
- > Representing Yourself In Court
- > I Have Been Asked To Prepare A Statement – Top Tips
- > How Does The Court Deal With Parental Alienation?