This is a growing area of our organisations work and will be developed further. We believe it is important that the key messages become more widely available and accessible.
If you know of any research that could be added to this section please do get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org.
With thanks to Dr. Angharad Rudkin, Child Clinical Psychologist, Southampton University for her contribution and guidance and the Elmhirst Trust for their initial support.
- > Parenting As Mediator Between Post-Divorce Family Structure & Children’s Well-Being.
- > Estimating Levels Of Adults Couple Relationship Distress Across The UK
- > Divorce Stress, Stepfamily Stress & Depression Among Emerging Adult Stephchildren.
- > Stepmothers’ Role In Mediating Adverse Effects On Children Of Divorce.
- > Long-Term Influences Of Parental Divorce On Offspring Affective Disorders.
What to do if you become unemployed
17 October 2011 Debt Expert Mike Thomas Not many of us plan for unemployment and, when it does happen, we…...Read More >