Separation and divorce bring with them worry, confusion and uncertainty. For too many people, a bad situation gets worse if and when matters end up in a family court. We would encourage all parents to know the different options for avoiding family court where possible, it will save you money, time and stress.
Our latest publication (Almost) Anything But Family Court outlines the people and processes you need to know about to sort things out and avoid family court.
- > What Is Hybrid Mediation?
- > One Couple One Lawyer
- > The Divorce Coach
- > How Do You Expect Me To Mediate? My Ex Is A Total Nightmare
- > What Are The Alternatives To Going To Court?
- > How Does Child Mediation Work?
- > How Do I Get The Most Out Of Mediation?
- > Does My Child Have A Voice In Family Mediation?
- > The Family Mediator
- > What Are The Benefits Of A Mediated Settlement?
(Almost) Anything But Family Court
This book outlines the people and processes separating parents need to know about if they are to avoid family court. It has been written to increase confidence, reduce stress, avoid wasting time and money. It’s a vital read for those experiencing a breakup....Read More >